fluid mosaic

Cell.Morphology at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de Cell.Morphology at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 10 11:32:52 EST 1997

Dear Ruairi Joseph Lennon,

> what is the fluid mosaic model, I have been asked tofind this out from
> the internet to time the responce 8/3/96 14.15pm thanks rory
> The fluid mosaic model from Singer and Nicholson is a description of the
cell membrane. The membrane consists of a fluid lipid bilayer with
integrated and peripheral proteins. More you can take from any (even a
bad) cell biology book. Good books are from Darnell, Lodish and Baldimore
"Molecular Cell Biology" or from Alberts "The Cell".

Bye
Ralf Breuker
--
Department of Cell Morphology