candida fungus?

Greentree greentree at protec.net
Sat Mar 15 01:07:27 EST 1997

I have a question about candida, I have read that it can affect
neurologically, does anyone know why this can occur and how?
I understand that candida is a fungus(bacteria) in the intestinal tract
and left to grow gets into the blood stream which I realize would bring
it to the brain but what effects does it do once it is there? I am not
sure that this is the right newsgroup for this q but there does seem to
be alot of knowledgable help here, Thanks Hildy