phylosopy paper

Jan Marten de Jong j.m.dejong at
Wed Mar 19 11:14:06 EST 1997

My name is Jan Marten de Jong. I'm a student of the university of Twente
(The Netherlands) and I'm studying applied communications.

This trimester I have to make an essay for Philosophy. I'd like to do it
about bio-technology. More specificly, about identification (DNA
for crime, insurance issues, screening of large populations, etc.)

Now I wondered if maybe somebody has written about this subject. Maybe
is some information on the net about it, or someone has got an article

If you have something for me you can mail me
(j.m.dejong at or
you can post it in this newsgroup.

Thanks already!

Jan Marten de Jong