Postdoctoral Positions in Cancer Research

Kao-Chung Wang d3404001 at cc.ntu.edu.tw
Wed Nov 12 23:18:36 EST 1997

Cancer Research Center
National Taiwan University College of Medicine and
Cancer Division, National Health Research Institutes (the Taiwan's
NIH)

Field(s): Cancer Research/Drug resistance/Signal transduction/
Apoptosis
Level: Postdoctoral fellows
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Two postdoc positions are now available in our laboratories with
three years of funding for recent graduates with strong skills in cell
biology and/or molecular biology. Ongoing projects include
mechanisms of drug resistance, roles of signal transduction in drug
resistance, isolation of novel drug resistance genes. Our work
emphasizes on apoptosis and modulation of signal transduction
pathways to sensitize cancer cells for inducing apoptosis. Prior
experience with signal transduction pathways and apoptosis analysis
skills desirable. Outstanding scientific environment.

Applicants should send C.V. and references to:

Shuang-En Chuang, Ph.D.
Department of Oncology
National Taiwan University Hospital
1 Chang-Teh street, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. 10016
Tel: 886-2-3970800 ext 7461 or 7457
Fax: 886-2-3711174
e-mail: sechuang at ha.mc.ntu.edu.tw