Atherosclerosis in animals other than humans?

Alain Gagné gagne at qbc.clic.net
Mon Nov 17 23:33:57 EST 1997

Hello

I want to know if someone have information about atherosclerosis in
animals.

I know that it's frequent in humans, pig and monkey but i want to know
if some mammals species was protected from having atherosclerosis in
normal living conditions. I have read somewere that carnivores species (
dog, cats, mink )  are protected, is it true?

References will be really appreciated.

Please reply by e-mail if possible...

Thanks for all!

Alain Gagné,