Gene therapy Keystone room to share

Taoqia at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu Taoqia at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu
Sat Nov 29 18:36:19 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

Please help and forward this message.

I am going to attend the Keystone Conference "J7 - Molecular and Cellular
Biology of Gene Therapy" on Jan 19-25, 1998  in Keystone, Colorado. All
conferees have to arrange their lodging themselves, and it is already in
short of room space there during that tourist season. I have booked a
condo with three beds (total $1,407 for one week), if anyone wants to
share with the condo, please reply to me at this address or

Tel: 410-955-8721; Fax: 410-955-0960

Thank you for your attention.

Qian Tao, PhD

Oncology Center