Chipkarte Cu-Xi für Miolta Dynax-Kameras

Eckart Grönewäller Eckart.Gronewaller at t-online.de
Tue Oct 14 12:18:05 EST 1997

Hi  there,

actually I did not intend to post this in the bionet.cellbiol news
group. This just happened accidentally when my computer was haltet due
to a software problem and the bionet.cellbiol-newsgroup just happened
to be the active one because it is at the top of my list of subscribed
groups. I did not realize that after the shut-down the message was
saved to be directed to this news group. Please accept my apologies
for this mistake.

Eckart Groenewaeller
eckart.gronewaller at t-online.de