p53 status of Reh

David Aldridge bogus1 at hiv.edu.au
Fri Oct 17 21:29:38 EST 1997

I'd be very interested to know if anyone out there knows of a reference
which gives the p53 status of the human pre B cell line REH. It's such a
commonly used cell line I'd be suprised if no one has looked at this but
searching the literature I can't find reference to it.
Many thanks in advance.

--

David Aldridge