Gurr's buffer recipe

Eric R. Hugo e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu
Tue Oct 28 08:17:44 EST 1997

Dear Bionetter's,
        Does anyone out there have a recipe for Gurr's buffer?  I have a
G-band staining procedure that calls for this buffer but does not give the
recipe.  I have looked in all of my reference books and cannot even find a
reference to this stuff let alone a recipe.  Thanks in advance.
                                                Sincerely,
                                                Eric

e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu\ | | \\  // | | //  \\ | | \\
Asst. Professor, Biology  \\ | :,\\': | //      \\ | :,\\
Dickinson State University|PGP 2.6 public key
Dickinson, ND  58601      |available from most key servers
http://www.dsu.nodak.edu/~hugo/