biology Project

Melissa Morrow memorrow at
Wed Oct 29 22:21:41 EST 1997

I am doing a project on phiesteria. I must suggest a method of killing
it. I have discovered various things unique to the organism and was
wondering if any of them made it vulnerable. It has peripheral
microtubules, amphiestral vesicles, an organelle: pusule, lacks histone
and nucleosomes, and has condensed chromosomes. If any of these facts
will point me in the direction of attacking it I would greatly
appreciate it. Any information will be useful. Thank you!