Wanted - T cell clones, rheumatoid arthritis

Mr. D.N.C. Hunter dhunter at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:28:50 EST 1997

 I am presently looking at cytokine mediated differential gene expression
in T cells. Ideally I would like to use human T cell clones derived from
subjects with rheumatoid arthritis. I don't have much experience in T cell
cloning and I am led to believe that it is very time consuming and not
always successful. Any help along this line would be most appreciated,
particularly a contact address/number for someone who may have developed
such clones already.

I can be contacted directly at dh5 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk

Thanx in advance, Dave Hunter.