antibodies against non-muscle myosin?

Thomas R. Anderson babco at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 27 09:47:08 EST 1997

In <342BCB33.330A at sunmail.lrz-muenchen.de> "Dr. Sigrid Nikol"
<u7x11ai at sunmail.lrz-muenchen.de> writes:

>Anybody out there who knows where to get antibodies against non-muscle
>myosin a and/or b ? We need them for a immunohistochemistry on fixed
>tissue. If you have any information please contact me, thanks in
>advance,
>
>Christian Zähringer

Hello Christian (and others)--

Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO) has a couple of antibodies agasint
both non-muscle myosin a and non-muscle myosin b.  The different
antibodies are generated agasint sequences from different species.  In
fact, the cover of our product catalog has a photograph of
immunoflurescent localiaztion of nonmuscle myosin B in Xenopus A6
cells.

If interested in more info, a catalog, or info about overseas
distributors, please let me know.

Tom Anderson
Berkeley Antibody Company  (BAbCO)
tel:  510 412 8930 or 800-922-2226