Business Financing Resources On The

capital9 at capital9 at
Wed Apr 1 14:29:11 EST 1998

I assume from your information that you are interested either in how to get business loans or venture capital. I hope this is right. I wanted to point out some of the available information on the internet for this. I hope you find it useful.

CONNECTNet - the UCSD Program in Technology and Entrepreneurship fostering relationships between entrepreneurs and the resources they need for success, include venture capital, pr/advertising, legal, and accounting  firms.

SBA Loan Programs For Small Businesses

VentureTrack 2000 - "Insider" information on 500  US venture capital firms - how to "get in" with them and secure financing. Advice from those who've already done it.

Commercial Finance Online - providing commercial finance education, resources, and sources in banking, leasing,  financing, factoring.

Venture Site, The - advertising resource and introduction service for small and growing companies seeking equity capital, private investors (Business Angels) and consultants in the UK and beyond.

Free Venture Capital Database Download. Plus free financing feasibility search, 75 business financing alternatives, information on the SEC's new IPO for small businesses, financing "how to" articles and financing links.

Good luck.