recombinant IgG Fc fusion expression vector

zhyuan at SHMU.EDU.CN zhyuan at SHMU.EDU.CN
Mon Apr 6 22:51:10 EST 1998

Hi, Friends,

I am a research scientist in Shanhgai Medical University of China.
For my research project, I want to make a recombinant HBsAg-IgG Fc fusion
protiens. Could you inform me the way to get such kind of vector?  From the
net it looks like that Ingenius Inc. has this vector, but its website is
not available. Please give me a message to the following email address:
zhyuan at

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Zheng-Hong YUAN, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Executive Vice Chair
Department of Molecular Virology
Shanghai Medical University
Shanghai 200032
email:zhyuan at