Immunocytochemistry

Your Name username at RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU
Mon Apr 13 15:47:52 EST 1998

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Esperanza Nunez, and Iam doing reserch on apoptosing cells
with one of the faculty at the Rochester Institute of technology. Part
of my personal project includes staining and viewing of mice apoptosing
cells under the SEM.  I have bee looking for protocols on this subject,
or any other type of information related to it; however I have not been
succesful.

I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with any kind of
information that maight be helpful to my project. You can contact me via
email at etn3724 at rit.edu.

                                                            Sincerely
yours,
                                                            Esperanza