LET ME HELP YOU EXPLODE YOUR DOWNLINE..FREE REPORT

mikki306 at POSTMASTER.CO.UK mikki306 at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Tue Apr 14 01:52:04 EST 1998

Free juicy 'tell-all' report from a 'professional
networker'. Will show you how to make the
money they promised you in your MLM,
Network, or Home Business!!

How I made over $400,000 last year in
Network Marketing - and why I walked
away from it!!

Get paid for advertising, and other insider
secrets the 'gurus' didn't tell you.

Order this free document now by email at

    Malisa34 at aol. com

and say "FREE REPORT" in the subject
line.

By the way, your Email address was given
to me by someone who SWORE you
were interested in information on how to
make your business grow and be even
more successful. If you're not interested,
PLEASE Email this form back to me with
"remove me from your list" in the subject
line so I can fire my vendor and promptly
remove your name from my list and not
bother you again.