Ad: Online Business On Autopilot!

susie001 at INAME.COM susie001 at INAME.COM
Tue Apr 14 14:24:47 EST 1998

This is not unsolicited email.  We received your email
address either because you have sent us an offer in
the past or because your address belongs to a safe
to email group.  If you no longer wish to be on our lists,
please hit reply and enter "Remove" in the subject line.

DOES A "SELF-RUN BUSINESS" INTEREST YOU?

What about a company doing it's own marketing and
recruiting to build YOUR business?  The only plan simple
enough for ALL to succeed with. Tap into the speed
and power of the Internet with your own Web Page
with digital counter and Autoresponders. Guaranteed
monthly Check!

Earning potential of $400-$14,565+/month!

JOIN NOW and CASH IN!

Please visit http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/streamjsm/index.html
for more details.