For your information...

Global Marketing Strategies info at FIRETHEBOSS.COM
Fri Apr 17 11:48:06 EST 1998

You have received this message because you have been identified
as an individual who desires financial independence. If you have
received this message in error, please return it to remove at success-minded.com
with "remove" in the subject line and you will not be contacted
again. This offer includes free on line marketing software and
weekly leads valued at $1500
Dear Entrepreneur,
MillionaireMAKERS  is a unique International foundation established
to develop to the fullest, the potential already available within
you to become a millionaire!  In addition, you will discover
a vehicle that will allow you to practice what you are learning
while earning an immediate substantial income! The only requirement
is a strong DESIRE for gaining independent wealth!

By Invitation only....

Do "YOU believe"  that you can be a MILLIONAIRE?
                        If you said NO : then please delete.
                        If you said YES : then read on

                      ** LOCAL MILLIONAIRE**

	Willing to Teach Five Men Or Women A Proven Method
      	For Becoming A Millionaire in 6 to 12 months!!

This program is strictly by invitation only-no previous experience
necessary. However, all applicants MUST have a strong reason
for becoming Wealthy. I will provide you with all the tools to
help you succeed, including Bulk E-mail software, weekly e-mail
addresses and a bulk friendly server.

 If you have the desire, and believe you have the commitment
please reply to this e-mail with "Tell me More" in the subject
heading. I will immediately e-mail you a personal invitation
number to access our private Web Site.
Regards,
Gordon