Umbilical cord blood

Vos nom et prénom dladresse at hol.fr
Sun Apr 19 08:47:48 EST 1998

I give you my methodology of separation of cord blood cells :

- Dilute anticoagulated cord blood 1:4 with PBS-5mMEDTA and overlay 35 ml
on 15 ml of Ficoll.
- Spin for 35' at 400 x g.
- Collect interfaces and wash two times in PBS/EDTA. Centrifuge at 200 x g
for 10'.

The dilution is very important in this protocole.

Good luck.

Florence

<353806C4.F2F3F998 at bellatlantic.net>...