Ad: $5

larryw at CHI.TDS.NET larryw at CHI.TDS.NET
Thu Apr 23 17:45:17 EST 1998

Hi there,

I'd like to register your Web site with up to
670 search engines, all for just $5.

Why? Because you want more people to
come to your site. And because I could use
some money for college.

How? You fill in the info below and my computer
will do the work for you.

Cost: Yes, it is only $5, payable after the service
is delivered and documented!

That’s it. I do the work for you in good faith. You
get a registration report from me, e-mail confirmations
from the search engines, and increased traffic to your
site.

All for $5, on good faith payment terms.

Please fill in the order form:

-----Submission Info for Your Web Site--------------

*Must have info

*Your name:

*e-mail address:

*Site Title:

*Category:

Site Description:

Key Words:

Company Name:

Address:

Town:

Country/State:

Postal Code:

Tel:

Fax:

----------This concludes your records.-------------------

Note: When I submit your info, you'll receive
confirmation notice from many (but not all) of the
search engines. But I will send you a complete report
of the engines with which you've been registered.
Remember, you are not obligated to
pay me until you receive your report.

Thanks for your order.

To help us keep our lists clean, please hit Reply
and enter "Remove" in the SUBJECT line if you
wish to receive no further mailings from us.  Your
address will be removed immediately.  Thank you.