Integrin Ab's

Roberto Gualtieri gualtier at dgbm.unina.it
Fri Apr 24 03:20:08 EST 1998

Dear Ian,
you may find many different anti integrin antibodies at Gibco and especially
at Pharmingen (find the web site in a research engine). I could not find a
commercially available pan integrin antiserum (altough it has been developed
and used in some labs and research papers). Since the integrin family has
many different alpha subunits and a reduced number of beta subunits, it can
be more convenient and cheaper to test antibodies to the beta subunits.
Please, let me know if you find a pan integrin (polyclonal and directed
against many different alpha and beta subunits) antiserum.

Sincerely

Dr. Roberto Gualtieri

gualtier at dgbm.unina.it