(none)

Paulo Fernando de Almeida pfa at E-NET.COM.BR
Fri Apr 24 09:17:05 EST 1998

I'd like to request information on RT_PCR for bacteriology diagnostic
purposes, particularly detection of pathogenic E.coli, Salmonella spp., S.
aureus, Clostridium perfringens, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Can you send me
advices? I remain most appreciative for your kind reponse to my request.

Thank your courtesy and my best regards.

Paulo Almeida, PhD