Your new car...

Global Marketing Strategies showme at FIRETHEBOSS.COM
Sat Apr 25 16:40:06 EST 1998

This is a Flash Mail Direct Marketing promotion. You are on this
list because you have expressed interest in a viable Home Business
opportunity. If you are on this list in error, please return
this message with "remove" in the subject field and you will
receive no further contact.
Drive Any New Car For
$100 Per Month!... and get paid to do it!

Any Make
Any Model
Any Price
NO Down Payment!
NO Bank Fees!
NO Security Deposits!

This is a true Homebiz Opportunity -NOT MLM!

The plan uses powerful resource leverage principles that will
guarantee financial freedom when applied.
If you know 3 people who could do with a brand new car your could
be driving your own and earning cash in 10 days!

13 Year Old Dunn & Bradstreet Listed Company
Earn $1000's of Dollars monthly by referring others to the club!
Get in on the GROUND FLOOR with less than 5000 national distributors!

Got your attention?

Reply to showme at firetheboss.com with "new car" in the subject
line and I will show you the way to free motoring and financial
independence! Include a contact telephone number and I will personally
contact you with the exciting details.

Regards,
Gordon