FWD: It was just released...

webmaster at LABKOMALL.COM webmaster at LABKOMALL.COM
Sun Apr 26 00:23:15 EST 1998

IT WAS JUST RELEASED!!
INTRODUCING...MILLIONS VOL. 1A

We took a total of over 103 million email addresses from many of the
touted CD's that are out there (bought them all - some were $300+)!
We added the millions we had in storage to those.   When we
combined them all, we had in  excess of 100+ million addresses
in one huge file.

We then ran a super "sort/de-dupe" program against this huge list.
It cut the file down to less than 25 million!!! Can you believe that? It
seems that most people that are selling CD's are duping the public
by putting numerous files of addresses in the CD over and over. This
created many duplicate addresses. They also had many program
 "generated" email addresses like Compuserve, MCI, ANON's, etc.
This causes a tremendous amount of undeliverables, and for  those
that use Stealth programs, clogs up servers quickly with trash, etc.

We then ran a program that contained 1800+ keywords to remove
addresses with vulgarity,  profanity, sex-related names, postmaster,
webmaster, flamer, abuse, spam, etc., etc.  after that list was run
against the remaining list, it  reduced it down to near 10 million addresses!

So, you see, our list will save people hundreds of dollars buying all
others that are out there on  CD and otherwise. Using ours will be like
using the 100+ million that we started with, but a lot less money and
alot less time!!

We also included a 7+ million "Remove/Flamer" file broke into seperate
files for ease of  extracting and adding to your own database of removes.

 "You can buy from the REST or you can buy from the BEST.   Your choice.
_____________________________

What others are saying:

"I received the CD on Friday evening.   Like a kid with a new toy, I
immediately started bulking out using the new email addresses.  Over
the course of the weekend, I emailed out over 500,000 emails and I
received less than TWENTY undeliverables!!  I am totally satisfied
with my purchase!!  Thanks!!"

Dave Buckley
Houston,  TX

"This list is worth it's weight in gold!!  I sent out 100,000 emails for my
product and received over 55 orders!

Ann Colby
New Orleans, LA

                  HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Here is what you get when you order today!

10 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
Files are in lots of 5,000 (no codes needed to open files).
All files are separated by domain name for your convenience.

 PLUS you receive a tremendous REMOVE list!

 AND

 the sampling of CyberPromo's HOT list.

>>> NOW ONLY $149.00!

This price is effective for the next seven days, thereafter the price will be
$199.00 so ORDER NOW!

We also add on a continual basis, New Names and Remove Undeliverables
and Remove Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere
to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other
companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from
1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's
"INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
below and fax or mail it to our office today.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Checks by Fax and Mail.

_________________
EZ Order Form

_____Yes! I would like to order MILLIONS Vol. 1 email addresses
for only $149.00.

*Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping.  (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS__________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS_____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x________________________

DATE:x__________________

You may fax your order to us at:   1-931-431-7058

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below and fax it to
our office along with all forms to: 1-931-431-7058

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR

CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT 1-931-431-7058

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your
original check. All checks will be held for bank clearance.

If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail,
please send all forms and Check or Money Order to:

LC Enterprises
Dept. 12A
P.O. Box 10003
Clarksville, TN  37042