AD: Income opportunity

karen001 at INAME.COM karen001 at INAME.COM
Mon Apr 27 16:47:40 EST 1998

Exuse me for writing you an unsolicited e-mail,
but I just had to tell you about an exciting new
income opportunity I've found that I thought you
might be interested in.

I've become a distributer for Advanced Telecom,
a company that offers great long-distance phone
rates. The company has a wonderful income-opportunity
program that allows people like you and me to become
distributors of their service. The great thing about their
program is that:
1)  There is no selling required.
2)  The program is real easy to do.
3)  The program can make you a lot of money with very little effort.

All you have to do is mail out the company's great looking,
advertising post cards to lists of people they supply. Or, you
can tell people about the program personally, through small
newspaper classified ads, or by the way I contacted you --
through E-mail. When you, or someone you've contacted,
calls the (800) number indicated below, the company will
explain the whole program. The selling is done by a trained
sales force at Advanced Telecom. They do all the selling
for you.

That's it. It's so easy to do, anyone can do it. I've been
doing it for some time now, and the program really works.
Best of all, you can make terrific money from the program. Here's how:

1) You get $15 for each distributor Advanced Telecom
signs up for you.
2) You then get $15/month residual income for each
distributor you sign up who stays with the program.
You then get $5/month for every distributor your first
distributors sign up, and another $2/month for every
third distributor your second-level distributors sign up.
3) You make residual-income commissions on the Advanced
Telecom monthly long-distance phone bills of each
distributor you sign up.
4) You can sign up for the company's long-distance service
and save a lot of money on your own long-distance
phone bill.(It's only 10 cents per minute, 24-hours a day,
6-second billing).
As you can see, the money can really start to add up.
With this easy system, you could make over $1000 per
month with a commitment of just 2 to 5 hours a week of
your time.

If you would like to learn more about the program, you must
call the following number:
(800)382-2712, extension 1709-4541.
(Call after 12pm Eastern time for best results).

I hope you take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
If you decide not to, again excuse me for sending you
this unsolicited e-mail, and have a wonderful day.

J. McKay