Accept Credit Cards REAL TIME...$39.95!

webmaster at CYBERWAVES.NET webmaster at CYBERWAVES.NET
Tue Apr 28 06:42:58 EST 1998

Guaranteed Removal! Click: <a href="mailto: webmaster at cyberwaves.net?subject=Remove">

Businesses that don't offer online shoppers a credit card payment option LOSE OVER 80% of their impulse
sales for that inconvenience alone!  Now buying your products CAN be EFFORTLESS, SECURE and REAL
TIME!

GUARANTEED APPROVAL!  Total Merchant Services has provided low-cost merchant accounts to
thousands of businesses of all sizes, all ages, all credit ratings, all over the world for over 4 years.

For as little as $39.95 a month, you can lease your own professional  REAL TIME Processing System (of
course, you can also outright purchase). Either way, you'll begin processing credit card transactions
immediately!

Features Include:

 * REAL TIME or Batch...YOU CHOOSE!
 * Total Merchant Manager (Beautiful Shopping Cart Applications!)
 * Super Low 2.25% Discount Rate
 * Mac and PC Compatible CC Software
 * Non-US Accounts Welcome!
 * High Risk? Welcome!
 * Customized password applications (Available)

Plus, we'll include a ~Real Time Pay By Check Guarantee System! ~ FREE!

Check out our site at:
http://www.cyberwaves.net/credit/cards.html

*Fill out the Express Application on this site and we'll email you with GUARANTEED APPROVAL !

Take Charge of Your Success Today!

IMSCO
912-236-6676