CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Long Beach

April Agee april24 at ZZZZdeltanetZZZZ.com
Mon Apr 27 21:24:07 EST 1998

I'm un undergrad business student at California State University
Fullerton, and I'm going to be changing my major to biology this fall.
I have the option of transferring to Cal State Long Beach, but I'm
having trouble finding literature comparing the two schools.  Can
anyone offer any info on either program?  Any advice would be
appreciated.

April Agee
Mission Viejo, California, USA