Research Scientist, Protein Formulations
Position Description: We are seeking a PhD-level candidate for a
preclinical Formulations research scientist position. Our client
biopharmaceutical company develops and manufactures novel human
therapeutics and this person & his/her group will be responsible for
development of stable formulations for protein-based therapeutics.
The formulations will be used to support animal testing and
toxicologies, clinical studies etc., and, the group will work with the
Process Development and Pilot departments and be involved with the
various stages of Clinical Trials testing.
· PhD with 4-8 years post degree and a minimum of 2 years experience
in pharm/biotech industry specifically working with formulations of
· Must be experienced in all phases of development of formulations for
· Must be experienced in assessing degradation of proteins by a
variety of biochemical techniques.
· Experience with Injectibles or subcutaneous drugs is required; any
experience with aerosols or sustained release is an advantage.
If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.
Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 203-0074 Office (520) 203-0075 FAX
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net