Internet Home Business

saims at kurir.net saims at kurir.net
Thu Apr 30 17:45:39 EST 1998

We sincerely thank you for allowing us to bring to your attention a unique and
explosive Internet home-based business opportunity!

Would you like to be your "Very Own" boss; and work from the comfort of your
home?  You can become an INTERNET CONSULTANT, and start your own
advertising business today in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative industries
around!

Did you know that there are more than 70 million people using the Internet right now?
Each month, millions of people are getting online!  You'll be in on a ground-floor
opportunity offering Electronic Advertising (Classified and Display), as well as
promotional services to your clients!

You'll be an "AUTHORIZED CONTRACTOR" for one of the largest and most
progressive malls on the Internet!  It's absolutely a "turn-key operation"!

The MALL is home to MAJOR CONGLOMERATES & VARIOUS WELL-
KNOWN, HIGH-IMPACT ENTITIES!

We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated business-minded individuals to use our
PROPRIETARY INFORMATION to build their own business. Our program offers
an extensive training format, all supplies necessary to open your advertising enterprise;
and superior technical support second to none!

If you are truly interested in a realistic earning  potential of over $5000.00 a month, e-
mail your name, telephone number (s), BEST TIME TO CALL to iconsult at kurir.net
and a representative will return your call to share the details of this exciting business
opportunity with you.

To remove your name from our mailing list… type the word remove in the subject line
and email us at  globalremove at kurir.net