brain cells

mark hill m.hill at unsw.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 18:15:54 EST 1998

Neurons are post-mitotic. That is they have withdrawn from the cell cycle
and no longer proliferate.

Dr Mark A. Hill                               Email: m.hill at unsw.edu.au
Cell Biology Lab                                  Ph: 612 9385 2477
School of Anatomy                             Fax: 612 9313 6252
University of NSW  2052
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/anatomy/cbl/cbl.htm