New Plasmid Drawing Program!

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 3 21:56:48 EST 1998

In article <6q4r9j$1md$1 at whisper.globalserve.net>, "Danny Reda"
<reda at globalserve.net> wrote:

> Introducing Redasoft Plasmid 1.0 - an exciting new software tool...

> We have just added a FREE and fully functional test version of Plasmid for
> Windows 95/98/NT to our Web site. Visit www.redasoft.com to get your copy
> today!

Will you ever make a version where internet access is not compulsory
for the program to function? - our network can be quite flakey at
times and I'd hate to have my analyses interrupted while I am waiting
for reconnection.  Also, would the worker using the program receive
a copy/list of whatever was sent back to you when using the program
(what? me!? paranoid?!....   :-)  )

     Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD