Automotive Career Opportunities

Picks fay26 at MSN.COM
Thu Aug 6 17:04:33 EST 1998

Note: Your name was provided to us as part of a list of persons who have
automobile mechanical/technical qualifications and experience.  This
announcement relates to a unique career opportunity.  If you are
uninterested, please accept our apologies and follow the remove
instrcutions
at the bottom of this message. If you would like to know more...please read
on.

            MAJOR AUTO MANUFACTURER'S CONTRACT
               PROVIDES RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY

New telephone technical and diagnostic assistance centre
located in Michigan to support all U.S. dealerships of a major
automobile manufacturer.

An international automotive service organization has been awarded
a contract to build an elite technical support team of 225 Class A
Mechanics and technically trained and experienced auto professionals.
Team members will work in a state-of-the-art call center environment in
Pontiac, Michigan.

If you or someone you know would like to be a member of this elite
technical support group, advising colleagues in major dealerships
across the U.S., contact us today.

Relocation assistance available.

Please visit our recruitment site for job descriptions and salary details
and to electronically post your résumé for immediate consideration.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/boxster84

You may also FAX your résumé to our toll free # 1-877-646-2271,
quoting file #EM0698

            Be at the center of this exciting opportunity!

The Minacs Group
Pickering, Ontario
+ekan