New Plasmid Drawing Program!

Richard P. Grant see_sig at cmtech.co.delete.uk
Fri Aug 7 04:55:15 EST 1998

In article <35ca2bb6.278540772 at news.cc.uic.edu>, levenson at uic.edu (Victor
Levenson) wrote:

:
: Frankly, I got so sick of compulsory advertising by IE4.0 as well as
: by their shovelling down my throat what search engines to use and how
: to use them, etc, etc ad noseum, that I switched back to IE3.01. So,
: Thanks, but no, thanks to the trial version of your program.

I feel similarly - so I use Netscape.  Actually, I'd really like to use
Lynx but so many companies I deal with insist on having frames and
imagemaps, and no text alternatives.

: I would
: be willing to try it for a month or so if you want to distribute trial
: copies on that basis.

Even if I were a regular Winblows user I doubt I'd want to use any
software that tied me in to another defined piece.  "Must have a
java-compatible browser" - fine, must use "a particular version of a
particular software" - no thanks.  That opens a whole can of worms.

Followups set.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at cmtech.co.uk
Senior R&D Scientist          |             work: www.cmtech.co.uk
Cambridge Molecular           |      home: www.avnet.co.uk/adastra
             -- Standard corporate disclaimers apply --