can you forward to pres. please

usa435 at MAIL.LV usa435 at MAIL.LV
Mon Aug 10 14:36:12 EST 1998

Referred by J.B.S. 7/22/98/ opt in.
Please forward to the president of company.

We are in the office Saturday and Sunday as well as normal business hours.

If you are still interested in.

............. English Speaking.........................

1.  Bilingual sales reps.....currently seeking to represent American/and/or international
companies.      .........  We have lists of both.

2. Bilingual distributors.....currently importing from  American/and/or international
companies..............  we have lists of both

3. Bilingual end users .....currently importing from American/and/or international companies.
.........   We have lists of both.

4. Bilingual agents...currently arranging private labeling, subcontracting,
contracting
work, and negotiating licensing arrangements for American/and/or international  companies.
.........  We have lists of both.

5. Bilingual suppliers of raw materials and components....currently selling
internationally.

6. Bilingual buyers of close outs, surplus overruns, seconds.....currently
buying from American/and/or international companies.
We have lists of both.

7. Bilingual joint marketing partners.....currently seeking  American/and/or International/
partners........We have lists of both.

8. Bilingual foreigners seeking to buy all or part of your business...or act
as silent partner.........................

9. Bilingual foreigners who will supply finance for your business.

10. Bilingual foreigners with new products for your business to sell.

Our lists come two ways: Those doing business exclusively with America....
and those doing business worldwide.

We have lists with their phone numbers, fax numbers, addresses,
and contact names.   All are English speaking and have internet
accounts.   First time exporters fine.   Imports fine.
Each list contains 360 to 410 names and costs $72.00

For the areas of:
Mexico, Central, and South America,Japan/Asia, Eastern/Western
Europe,China,Australia,Asia,the Middle East.

Best Regards........ Ilene Weston

732-247-3173  USA

If you don't call we will presume you are not interested.