A SECRET OF ANTI AGING ...

Excelife excelife at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 14:08:33 EST 1998

In article <140898091502 at hotmail.com>, jerri777 at hotmail.com says...

>The body is designed to heal and repair itself with the aid of proper
nutrition. The body requires two vital materials to complete this - en
>  1.  A cell may replace itself with a weaker cell each time.  A cell will
do this if it hasn't had the right nutritional foods available to

>  2.  A cell can replace itself with the same strength cell.  This means the
body doesn't improve.  That is, you have a chronic condition.

>  3.   The cell is capable of replacing itself with a stronger and better
cell.  This will happen only if the cell has an abundance of energ

>Foods which usually cause degeneration are high levels of carbohydrate or
animal proteins, sugar, milk (especially homogenized milk), tea, c

>Foods which can help regeneration include fruit and vegetables especially
green leafy vegetables, Pascalite,  Udo's Wholesome Fastfood, "Liv
>and fish oil).  Also gentle sunlight (vitamin D) and gentle exercise.
>
>Many of the foods that we have been told are good for us in actual fact may
cause degeneration. This can be shown by muscle testing. A kines

>For more information, visit http://health.microworld.com

WOW!!!

A whole new theory of cellular development!  Imagine, strong cells, weak
cells and medium cells!  And it only takes "two materials" to make weak cells
strong!

Where is the paper on this tremendous discovery published.  Surely it must be
the New England Journal of Medicine or at the very least Science!

Here at Lifeline Labs we are funding legitimate research into potential
causes of aging relating to the telomeric theory of aging but it looks like
we're wasting our time.  Why, just an "abundance of energ" and the whole
problem's solved!

Now why didn't we think of that?

Thomas Mahoney, Pres
Lifeline Laboratories, Inc.