Warning For Investors

wui74 at worldnet.att.net wui74 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 17 11:00:31 EST 1998

                WARNING FOR INVESTORS

What Every Investor Needs To Know

NOW, more than ever you need to protect yourself
from bad advice, sales tricks, & financial scams.

The brokerage industry is on a hiring frenzy. Many
new brokers are inexperienced and will be learning
with your account. Would you let a first year
medical student operate on you? Wouldn't it be
valuable to know how to find out all about your
current or previous broker's training, experience,
& complaint record?

A part of almost every broker's training is focused
on sales techniques. That means that they are
taught how to overcome your objections & how to
persuade you to buy what they want to sell to you.
Wouldn't you just love to see their sales training
manual, so that you could recognize "sneaky"
sales tricks as they are  tried out on you?

The financial markets are going crazy with
unprecedented activity and interest. Everyone
wants to make money including the scam artists.
And just as the investment industry has
become high tech so have the fraud schemes.
Wouldn't it be valuable to know how to identify
& determine if an "investment opportunity" is really
a financial scam?

NOW ALL 3 OF THESE CONCERNS
          CAN BE SATISFIED!

NOW THE PLAYING FIELD IS LEVELED!!
**************************************
"WHAT EVERY INVESTOR NEEDS TO KNOW "

is a revealing guide from  investment industry
veterans and the Founders of NAIRA,
(The Natl.  Assn. for Investor Rights & Awareness).

This guidebook is certain to give you the edge in
your financial relationships.

This book will help you to:..........
* Recognize investment scams
* Avoid "sneaky" investment sales tricks
* Resolve disputes & problems with brokers & firms
    more successfully
* Avoid inexperienced advisors, rogue brokers, &
    rogue firms
* Discover your advisor's employment & complaint
    records
* Reduce your commission bills by identifying &
    challenging  "hidden commissions."
* Protect yourself from bad investment advice.
* Identify exactly what questions to ask BEFORE
    you invest
* Recognize the signs that a broker or representative
    is not acting in your best interest
    and is trying to taking advantage of,
    or defraud you.

Don't let another investment advisor play industry
tricks on you. For less that the cost of a deep discount
transaction; this book could save you thousands in
hidden commissions and mark-up costs.
AND most importantly, this book could help you to
reduce the risks of investing!!!

Order within the next 5 days and you will receive:
2 VALUABLE BONUSES:

     1- You'll receive FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
              (a $2 value)

     2- You'll receive a FREE Investor Web Directory,
          listing our picks of the "best sites" to help you
          to invest safely & wisely.

***************ORDER FORM ***************

Yes I want to protect my money & invest wisely!
Rush me WHAT EVERY INVESTOR NEEDS TO KNOW

Make check or money order payable to:   DPC for $19.95
  (Illinois residents please add sales tax total = $21.70).

Mail to:    DPC
         Dept.   tgmb
         Box 2351
         Homewood, IL. 60430

NAME____________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________

CITY/STATE/ZIP____________________________

(for free updates of the book & Investor Alert Notices)

 tgmb

                              PLEASE PRINT NEATLY

Don't delay- Start protecting your money!!!
This book could be the most valuable and
inexpensive investment you ever make !!!!!!

MAIL THIS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!