hemoglobin staining

JJ Miranda atlantis at netcom.com
Wed Aug 19 02:58:10 EST 1998

Maybe some more information will help us give better suggestions.  Why
are you planning on staining it?  Gel identification?  IEF?

Sincere regards,
JJ Miranda

Bernd Klein (Bernd.Klein at post.rwth-aachen.de) wrote:
: Hi to all!

: I wonder whether someone can help me solving my problem.
: I am looking for a fluorescence dye to stain human (fetal) hemoglobin.
: The dye should have an excitation wavelength of about 488 nm and an
: emission maximum in the green spectrum.

: It would be a great help for me to find such a dye (I am trying to find
: a substitute for an antibody-dependend technique).

: With greetings and gratitude for your help!

: Bernd Klein, MD

: Dep. for Obst. and Gynec.

: University of technology Aachen (RWTH), Germany

: Bernd.Klein at post.rwth-aachen.de