Transfection of suspension cells ?

Amir Malik Yamalik at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 20 19:26:21 EST 1998

You can also try DEAE-Dextran.  I've just started using it to transfect
T-cell lines and it seems to work fine for me.  I should point out that
currently with this technique, i'm experiencing cell loss of about 60%.
Also, a number of kits are available such as Pfx (promega) and FuGene
(Bouhrringer Man.[spelling???).

Y.A.Malik
AMS Dept.
Reading Uni.