what is your favorite sport?

a5lt at IBM.NET a5lt at IBM.NET
Fri Aug 21 09:02:18 EST 1998

**   M A J O R   S P O R T S   G O  M L M  **

Officially Licensed Sports Products And Collectibles
from every major sports association.

* MLB:Major League Baseball
* NBA: National Basketball Association
* NFL: National Football League
* NHL: National Hockey League
* MLS: Major League Soccer
* WFL: World FootBall League
* ABL: American Basketball League
* NCAA: National Collegiate Athletic Association
* WNBA: Woman's National Basketball Association
* NASCAR: National Association Stock Car Auto Racing

Thousands dream of owning a "piece of the action" in lucrative
professional and collegiate sports marketing.  Now your dream
can come true: Own your own full or part time business offering
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES ON FAN MERCHANDISE.
Full Color Glossy Catalog with hundreds of T's, Caps, Banners,
Jackets, exclusive collectibles and much more. Huge profits can
be made and no stock to handle. Everything is shipped for you to
the customer by Universal Sports Direct!

Amway, Mary Kay, Shaklee, and Excel were the first into the marke
in home products, cosmetics, nutrition, and telecommunications.
Now they dominate the market! Universal Sports Direct will do the
same in sports.

Sports merchandising today is a huge, multi-billion dollar industry.
No other MLM has ever gotten the rights to market these licensed
products. We will lead the field in direct sports sales through our
combined Home Run pay plan for fast weekly commissions and
unilevel for long term residuals.

Join Dave Parker, "Bonecrusher" Smith, and hundreds of other
star athletes from every sport, including Heisman trophy winners,
who have already joined the Universal Sports Direct team, by
recognizing the power of this marketing plan.

Everyone has a favorite sport and a favorite team. Show them the
catalog and watch them drool, then watch the orders roll in. All you
do is cash the checks. It's never been easier to build a huge
organization.  Ask them "Do You Like Sports"?  "Do You want to
 make some money"?  Watch them jump for the chance.  This is truly
an exciting business.

WOW! Who's your favorite team? The Bulls, Jazz, Braves, or
Cardinals; the Red Wings, Admirals, Yankees, Forty-Niners, Cowboys,
Broncos, Packers, or Bills? We have every team at the lowest prices
and now you can have them too! How about Notre Dame, Michigan
Wolverines, Golden Bears or the Tar Heals? Every NCAA sports team
from coast to coast is available at the guaranteed lowest pricing or
you'll get double the difference back. Who is your favorite Nascar
driver? J. Gordon, D. Earnhardt, M. Martin, B. Elliott,T. Labonte,
R. Wallace, D. Jarrett, E. Irvan, or B. Labonte.  There are tons of
collectibles at the lowest prices!

Opportunity Information Hotline: 1-800-544-3594

Call NOW toll free 1-888-248-7076 to receive your FREE COLOR CATALOG
with exclusive, must see" collectibles! You'll be amazed at what you see!
So what are you waiting for?

Universal Sports Direct
Independent Distributor

P.S. We help you build your down line, If you don't make money, then neither do we!