Breakthrough in Cellular Medicine!!!

Michael Dorsett Onken mdonken at
Fri Aug 28 14:57:47 EST 1998

Tim Nield (TimNield at wrote:
: Spread the news - over the last decade Dr Matthias Rath & Prof Linus Pauling
: have been solving the riddle of cellular treatments for a range of
: cardiovascular disorders. After many years of trying to over come the hidden

: Peter Lubke wrote in message ...
: >I need to know what Phycoerythrin and Phycocyanin are soluble in.
: >

I had no idea that Pauling's interest in vitamin C had lead him to study

Mike Onken        -. .-.   .-. .-.   .  E-mail:
Molecular Cell    ||X|||\ /|||X|||\ /|   mdonken at
Biology Program   |/ \|||X|||/ \|||X||  URL:
Washington Univ.  '   `-' `-'   `-' `-