Breakthrough in Cellular Medicine!!!

Tim Nield TimNield at rath.nl
Fri Aug 28 06:33:51 EST 1998

Spread the news - over the last decade Dr Matthias Rath & Prof Linus Pauling
have been solving the riddle of cellular treatments for a range of
cardiovascular disorders. After many years of trying to over come the hidden
agendas of the pharma-cartel we have resorted to informing all interesed
newsgroups of this solution.

go look at www.rath.nl to see the information, clinical studies and
testimonials on this new form of medicine.