Quit type type typing!

harken at GOTELL.CC harken at GOTELL.CC
Sat Aug 29 18:21:30 EST 1998

Sent from: Onwave Marketing
1044 St. Joe, Spearfish, SD, 57783
888-901-5908, harken at gotell.cc
This text is placed here as stipulated in bill S. 1618 Title 3.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
To be Removed from our List: Reply with "REMOVE" as the Subject.

       ¤ The Best Online Marketing Power Tools ¤

We have software programs that are SIMPLE and 100% GUARANTEED
to make your Online Business THRIVE! (not bulk-email)

              ¤ FREE DEMOS NOW AVAILABLE! ¤

 YES! 100% GUARANTEED to make your Online Business THRIVE!

Automate ALL your internet Advertising the quick and easy
way... save yourself hours of work! Quit type type typing!

 It's TIME for you to TURBOCHARGE your business and
 radically INCREASE your Internet Sales and Signups!

GET MORE FREE INFO NOW...

Mailto:harken at gotell.cc with "MARKET" as the Subject.

<A HREF="mailto:harken at gotell.cc">AOL Click!</A>