Easily Accept Major Credit Cards Now! -LKVT

MCVisa at GDSA.hotmail.com MCVisa at GDSA.hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:32:29 EST 1998

                     Credit Card Acceptance
                          Mr. Charles Harris
                  4955H West 72nd Ave. #222
                 Westminster, Colorado 80030
                            303-423-2166
                                     YES
         EASILY ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS

         can mean the on-line marketing difference
      of massively INCREASED revenues and profits.

      It just became SIMPLE for you to be APPROVED to accept
  credit cards from your customers at the lowest rates possible.

   SEND NO MONEY! Just put the words "credit card" in the
 subject line, answer these simple questions and hit reply:

NAME:
COMPANY:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:
E-MAIL:

  That's it and we will deliver you our low rate quote. If you
like what we offer (which you will) you can be setup immediately.
                    It's that easy! Do It Now!