Current Research into Telomeres

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at
Mon Aug 31 20:44:45 EST 1998

In article <hazel-ya02408000R3108981931460001 at>,
hazel at (hazel) wrote:

> In article <35eb0db2.261395072 at>, ufotruth at
> wrote:
> > If something like that did occur I am sure the stinking feds would
> > stick their fat noses into it and site "national security" or some
> > other nonsence.
> >
> > Take care and have a great day.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > William
> The truth is out there man.  it's on the x-files.

No!  The Simpsons!  Homer J. Simpson knows all.

> the aliens have the
> antidote to death but the cancer man is hiding it.

Au contraire!  Cancer appears to be the antidote to death, but
only for a limited population of cells, and these cells are
far from alien - hence the difficulty in good therapy.
Bernard P. Murray, PhD