AD: Business Proposal

Tommy at DAVESWORLD.NET Tommy at DAVESWORLD.NET
Sun Dec 6 09:39:55 EST 1998

All my mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal
requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/INTERNET/internet.html

Financially Free Networker seeks up to three internet literate associates.

   I will set you up in and teach you a very profitable, enjoyable
home-based business. You should be ambitious, coachable,
able to demonstrate success in your present/past career activities,
entrepreneurial, and able to devote 15 to 20 hours a week.
  Your total start-up costs less than $500.  Only those seriously
eager to be successfully self-employed and willing to work hard
for a few years to create a lifetime income should reply.
Phone (630) 572-4256 or email Tommy at TommySanders.com

          Tommy Sanders Enterprises
          3900 N. Sherwood Ave.
          Peoria, Illinois USA
          Tommy at TommySanders.com

This is probably a one-time mailing; however, if you choose, further e-mail
transmissions to you may be stopped at NO COST by forwarding this e-mail to
REMOVE at TommySanders.com or simply reply with Remove in the subject line