Help : problem with bicistronic vector

inserm-u295 at UNIV-ROUEN.FR inserm-u295 at UNIV-ROUEN.FR
Mon Dec 7 12:16:54 EST 1998

Hello,

I have cloned into the pIRES-puro vector from Clontech a cDNA and I have
tranfected cells with it. I have obtained stable clones (selection with
puro). The problem is : when I prepare the mRNA of these cells, and that I
make a dot-blot, I have any answer with a probe specific to my cDNA, but
every thing is OK with this probe when I use a mRNA control from a tissu.
moreover, when I use a probe "puro" with the mRNA of my stable clones, I
have a very important signal !!!!

Help, any suggestions are welcome.....

Seb

INSERM U295