Scientist clones himself - with cows egg - now what?

Richard P. Grant see_sig at
Mon Dec 7 03:22:56 EST 1998

In article <749lui$umi$1 at>, patrickdixon at

> By the way - did you know a scientist has just succeeded in cloning himself -
> using a cows egg.  The embryo was destroyed.

Shame.  Might have added some flavour to McD's.

(heh, I have a *completely* random sig generator, but I think it has a
sense of humour!)

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at
Senior R&D Scientist          |             work:
Cambridge Molecular           |      home:
           -- 'We're still mad.  Our beef isn't' --