Faculty Exchange

nobody nowhere at there.com
Sun Dec 13 08:45:11 EST 1998

--------- FACULTY EXCHANGE: Biology ---------
Are you at all interested in a 1 or 2 year biology faculty site
exchange? {Please note my real email below- the email listed on my
message is fake in order to prevent spam robots from getting my email
for their lists} If so, please read this brief message posting, or print
it out and give it to another teacher whom you think might be
interested.

I am a biology instructor at a modern 2 year college looking to exchange
sites with another biology teacher, preferably an internet teacher (you
would teach at my physical college, I would teach 'at' your virtual
college), but also a college biology instructor at a physical campus.

If you are at all interested, please email me, or visit a webpage I
created for this purpose detailing my reasons, and with information on
my college and city. Briefly, I teach at Lake Superior College, Duluth,
Minnesota USA. Duluth is located on the shore of Lake Superior in
northern Minnesota, has a population of about 100,000 and is about a 2
hour drive north of Minneapolis, MN. The city has 3 colleges, with
another college just across the river in Wisconsin.

E-mail    <mailto: oelerich at cpinternet.com>
Web Page  <http://cistron.lsc.mnscu.edu/oelerich/exchange.html>