Transport Vesicles

Leslie Gartner lgartner at umaryland.edu
Thu Dec 17 22:42:56 EST 1998

There is a wonderful book called the Molecular Biology of the Cell by
Alberts et al., published by Garland Publishing Co. It will answer all of
your questions and it is reasonably up to date. If you want something more
recent, the January issue of the journal Trends in Cell Biology is
dedicated to the structure and function of the Golgi complex.

L.P. Gartner
Anatomy
Dental School
University of Maryland