Stored Tissue Database discussion

Jon Green jon.green at camb-antibody.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 10:29:50 EST 1998

I've toyed with a few databases to do this and rapidly came to the
conclusion that the only fialsafe way to manage this type of system is
to have a graphical representation of the storage racks/vessel each
numbered so that you cklick on the location and up pops a window to
store the information.  The information needs only to consist of cell
line name, date frozen down, passage no.,a medium code and ATCC
accession no.  This was beyond my programming skills! Hope you have more
success.  I'd be interested in anything you come up with.

regards

Jonathan Green  - Head of Scientific Services,

Cambridge Antibody Technology Ltd.,
The Science Park, Melbourn, Royston,
Cambridgeshire.  SG8 6JJ

Tel +44 (0)1763 - 269221